There may be a lot of noise over corruption right now; but from those who are shouting loudest about it, politicians, its likely that this noise will be very abruptly followed by a deep silence. This is because from past examples of corruption scandals in the coalition cabinet, the noise is a pointer to the fact that one coalition partner is in breech of the governments unofficial agreement; dont shout about my corruption and I wont shout about yours.
- Global News Break – September 16th 2004
- Calgary,High River-Alberta Floods Jun Global News 2013_8
- Hurricane Florence: Storm downgraded to tropical depression, National Weather Service says
- Hurricane Florence: North Carolina news stations take cover as tornado touches down
- Is time travel real? Bizarre claim time traveller is here to warn of World War 3
- Hello world! on