Brennan Gilmore filmed the moment when a car plowed into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, killing one woman and injuring 19 others. When he made his video public and spoke out to the news media, he became the target of death threats and conspiracy theories. A former foreign service officer and a Democratic campaign aide, Gilmore joins Judy Woodruff to recount his experience.
- ‘Conspiracy or Truth’ Face to Face with jatra Tiger Daitari Panda | News World Odisha
- ATTACK ON PIZZAGATE: “Russia is Using 15,000 Conspiracy Reseachers To Spread Fake News”
- Conspiracy about Huawei & SoftBank / SB “the Cause was due to Ericsson’s software discrepancy”
- Conspiracy to force television networks to publish scripted news
- Criminal Case: The Conspiracy Case #47 – In Vino Veritas Chapter 1
- Hello world! on