A few days ago, a post on social media from a woman claiming to have inside information on the storm surfaced. She predicted the storm would be bigger than what the news is making it out to be. She warned that we would get over 50 inches of rain while the news was saying we were getting 24 inches. In the post she almost mentioned that over 100,000 homes would be destroyed and encouraged people to evacuate or get to higher ground. The news claimed to debunk the woman’s claims and called it “fake”. Days later, the prediction was correct. Coincidence?
- ‘Conspiracy or Truth’ Face to Face with jatra Tiger Daitari Panda | News World Odisha
- ATTACK ON PIZZAGATE: “Russia is Using 15,000 Conspiracy Reseachers To Spread Fake News”
- Conspiracy about Huawei & SoftBank / SB “the Cause was due to Ericsson’s software discrepancy”
- Conspiracy to force television networks to publish scripted news
- Criminal Case: The Conspiracy Case #47 – In Vino Veritas Chapter 1
- Hello world! on