A few days ago, a post on social media from a woman claiming to have inside information on the storm surfaced. She predicted the storm would be bigger than what the news is making it out to be. She warned that we would get over 50 inches of rain while the news was saying we were getting 24 inches. In the post she almost mentioned that over 100,000 homes would be destroyed and encouraged people to evacuate or get to higher ground. The news claimed to debunk the woman’s claims and called it “fake”. Days later, the prediction was correct. Coincidence?
- Global News Break – September 16th 2004
- Calgary,High River-Alberta Floods Jun Global News 2013_8
- Hurricane Florence: Storm downgraded to tropical depression, National Weather Service says
- Hurricane Florence: North Carolina news stations take cover as tornado touches down
- Is time travel real? Bizarre claim time traveller is here to warn of World War 3
- Hello world! on