A few days ago, a post on social media from a woman claiming to have inside information on the storm surfaced. She predicted the storm would be bigger than what the news is making it out to be. She warned that we would get over 50 inches of rain while the news was saying we were getting 24 inches. In the post she almost mentioned that over 100,000 homes would be destroyed and encouraged people to evacuate or get to higher ground. The news claimed to debunk the woman’s claims and called it “fake”. Days later, the prediction was correct. Coincidence?
- CONSPIRACY THEORY-MATTRESS FIRM
- Lalu, others accused charged for alleged ‘conspiracy’: Additional CBI Director – ANI News
- Russians Stole The Election 100% Proof! Or Is This Just A Conspiracy?
- THE LIGHTBULB CONSPIRACY – GLOBAL MINDSET
- QANON UPDATES, KEK THE FROG GOD, bring me your JIMMY KIMMEL CONSPIRACY, and more -|UNIRock|-
- Hello world! on